Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lazy day

Today was the first day in over a month that I didn't have any plans and didn't have to be anywhere. Yesterday I enjoyed sleeping in and going shopping with my friend Kris. I also enjoyed sleeping in today. But what I enjoyed the most was knowing that I didn't have to be anywhere at a certain time. I am wearing my comfiest t-shirt and capries. I didn't bother to do my hair. I've watched some tv and read a book. I love to read but haven't had much time for it lately. I had decided that I wasn't going anywhere since it was so hot and my allergies are wigging me out. I haven't had it this bad in a long time. Just a nice quiet Sunday at my home. I haven't had that for awhile. Generally if I am here on the weekends I was working 9-4:30. I miss the extra money but I am enjoying having my time to myself.

No comments: