Friday, June 6, 2008

More ranting

So, needless to say, Pam, my wonderful insurence rep has not gotten back to me. According to her voice mail she will get back to you in 24 hours and it has past. Although I have been at work so she could have left a message there. School is officially done for the year. I am sitting in an empty classroom getting ready to pack things away for the summer. I have to do check out with the front office on Monday. Not much to that. I am checking out at the county office at 2:00 this afternoon. Everything is ready on time for once. This year I now have to also check out with the district special education department. For those of you reading this that don't know me, I am employed by the county to work in the district. Lots of duplicate paperwork. I am having trouble keeping it all straight. Considering how my memory is currently working this does not surprise me. I needed to take a break from everything to just breathe for a moment. I am just going to take my county files over to the district office and let them copy what they need. I also need to write a speech for tonight. My final graduation ceremony is this evening and I have a student participating in it. This is for our county program. Each teacher with a student participating has to make a short speech about their graduate. What can I say about mine? He hasn't attended school since the end of february. When he was here he disrupted everything. It has been so quiet in my room since he has been gone. I hate being so negative but it is true. My friends know that I am a great bullshitter so I know I will be okay. I totally wung it last year and that student was even harder to talk about. I have to come in on Monday but that won't be bad. Once I get everything cleaned up and put away I can leave and start my summer. YEH!!

No comments: