Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things are looking good

My sister and best friend have been scouting the community looking for a house for us to rent. Laura went and looked at one on Saturday and it was a definite no, too small. There was another one that was having an open house on Sunday and at first she didn't want to look at it because it didn't have much of a backyard. But she decided to since it was so beautiful on the outside. She and Becky went to the open house and I got a phone call in which my sister proceeded to salivate right through the phone. The best part. It does have a backyard. It's fenced in behind the two car garage. So she got the paperwork and filled out her portion and on Monday faxed me my portion and I sent it back to the gentleman. Laura was worried going into it because she was pretty sure there were several interested in it. She called me at work yesterday and told me to sit down. We got the house!!! And I haven't seen it yet but Becky assures me that I will love it. I can't wait to see it on Saturday. Now all I need is a job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!! Welcome home, Kimmee!!!
Momma Marti

Kris said...

hooray!!!

Becky said...

Yes, you will love it :) Hope you find a job soon! Can't wait to have you back up here.