Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday questionairre

My friend posted this on her blog and said to copy and paste my own answers so here goes.


Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper. my family always can tell which one i wrapped by the amount of tape used.
When do you put up the tree? usually right after thanksgiving but haven't done it yet.
When do you take the tree down? Whenever i get around to it.
Do you like eggnog? Hell No!!!
Favorite gift received as a child? brand new bike
Hardest person to buy for? My father. He has a tendency to purchase things that are ideas for gitfts.
Easiest person to buy for? my mom. anything lighthouses or a good book.
Do you have a nativity scene? no
Mail or email Christmas cards? I have a tendancy to forget to mail them.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? any type of clothing from my grandmother. She continued to buy my sister and i the same thing, in the same size even though we weren't the same size. nothing ever fit me.
Favorite Christmas Movie? emmet Otter's Jug band Christmas
When do you start Christmas shopping? whenever I find the time and have the money. my mom and i have a tradition of going christmas eve to get last minute items.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my mom's snowball cookies
Lights on the tree? As many as I can fit on in as many colors as possible
Favorite Christmas song? tie between O Holy Night and Carol of the Bells. Also anything done by the transiberian Orchestra
Travel at Christmas or stay home? travel to my parents, who can pass up christmas in florida?
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? i'm a teacher, of course i can. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and rudolph.
Angel on the tree top or a star? depends on my mood that year. I have done both.
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning but growing up mom always let us open 1 on christmas eve. generally it was pj's or slippers.
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? finding a place to park at the mall or store.
Favorite ornament theme or color? nutcrackers(theme) green, silver, and blue (colors)
Favorite for Christmas dinner? my dad's standing rib roast
What do you want for Christmas this year? world peace, wait a minute that was the answer to my question in the miss america Pagent. seriously, though, I really would like a Nintendo dS with the brain age game

No comments: